Some of the writing projects we can assist small businesses and nonprofits with include:
• Marketing Plans – a plan functions as that critical road map that will guide you forward in your marketing communications efforts. Each plan takes a thorough look at your situation, target audiences, available market research, business & marketing objectives, competitive activity, strategies and proposed communications tactics, budgets and timing.
• Brand Development – whether you are a new or existing company, it is beneficial to evaluate what you want your brand message to be, including your brand foundation, essence, driver, values, differentiation, positioning, messaging, personality, voice, benefits and other brand attributes as appropriate.
• Naming – creative naming ideation for products and services, and preliminary trademark research.
• Copywriting – for any type of project – from signage to packaging copy to customer letters to power points – whatever the need may be.
• Fundraising Campaigns – appropriate recommendations for marketing communications based on your situation, target audiences and fundraising goals, and implementation and measurement of those initiatives.
• Grant Writing – research and writing for grant applications.
• Market Research – Primary and secondary research, small-scale focus groups, qualitative and quantitative summaries and research-based recommendations.