Part of the reason we chose E-Impact for our business name is because we believe in the power of electronic marketing – every small business and nonprofit needs to have a strong, unique online presence in order to compete and be successful in today’s transparent world of marketing.
The BEST thing about e-marketing? It is targeted, cost-effective and measurable. The best qualities a strong marketing program can have.
We will work with you to evaluate your current online marketing activities and recommend the best mix of e-marketing initiatives to achieve your goals.
Our commonly recommended strategies include:
• Facebook – especially critical for companies and organizations that interact with consumers one-to-one, to engage audiences and inspire them to action to interact with your brand.
• Blogs – a powerful, very cost-efficient tool that helps position small businesses as the experts in their respective fields of business, and an excellent way to keep audiences engaged with your brand.
• YouTube – audiovisual techniques allow customers to interact with your products and services in a very real, powerful way – an excellent tool that inspires viral marketing
• LinkedIn – critical for most businesses, especially in the business-to-business realm. Very important for recruiting purposes.
• Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – also known as keyword bidding, this cost-effective approach to online advertising allows targeted outreach to new customers within specific geographic regions, based on specific keyword searches. Excellent for attracting new customers.
• E-mail Marketing – a wonderful, cost-efficient method for engaging and educating audiences on a regular basis; a great tool for client retention.
• E-advertising – many cost-effective advertising opportunities exist that allow for extremely targeted communication with specific target audiences.
• Public Relations (PR) – one of the best ways to get a big “bang for your buck” – effective PR strategies, including regular distribution of news releases and ongoing media relations, are critical for ongoing outreach communications.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37659074-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);